- How to Think Like a Business Owner The ultimate guide to overcoming your fears and developing the mindset of a pro
*** Ranked page 1 of Google within 1 week of publication, Aug 2019
- How to Journal for Business Success (The Ultimate Guide) Techniques that power up your business strategy
*** Ranked page 1 of Google within 12 hours of publication, Aug 2019
As a ghostwriter, I have 10+ years of experience writing in a range of styles and voices. Please see my portfolio for more samples: https://medium.com/@jessicabarnaby
My background is a blend of business, technology, writing and art. Problem-solving and analysis is the common thread.
My business, marketing and technology experience is hands on:
- I’ve contracted as Operations Director for 3 start-ups
- I've written user-guides and manuals for corporates, including Diageo (beers and spirits) and NATS (National Air Traffic Services)
- I’ve been a programmer, web designer and tech troubleshooter. I still handle my own tech.
- I work with small businesses and freelancers to get them established and grow
As a ghostwriter for the last 10+ years, I’ve written about:
- Business strategy and implementation (small business, entrepreneurship, freelancing)
- Memoir/Remembrance books, journals and articles
- Sales material (brochures, email funnels and landing pages)
I’m also a self-taught artist/illustrator, creating images and designs for blogs, books and products.
Am I a Good Fit for You?
- Long-form content is a speciality. 2000-8000 words full of actionable and problem-solving content that your readers will love!
I absolutely love what you had to say here, Jessica. So many fantastic nuggets I can’t begin to summarize and reflect them all. - Julie Jordan Scott
- It’s all about you. I’m easy to work with, adaptable, open to feedback and my ghostwriter days have trained me to write in many voices and styles
- I’m adept at conducting research, surveys and interviews
- I’m British, and if you’re not, you may have to edit some of the Britishness out of my work. I do self-edit but something might sneak through
- Pet peeves are "awesome" and "amazing" and such wilted words... you'll need to have me in character (or pay me double) to get me to use them 🙂
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.