I'm a Minnesota-based freelancer and published author whose dream is to work as a ghostwriter with a creative, committed, and passionate team that helps clients turn their ideas into bestselling books.
While I also write on alcohol addiction and the challenges that go with thyroid health issues and adult autism, the blog on my author website focuses mainly on self-care, health, and personal growth for women aged 40 years and above.
With my (ghost)writing, editing, and formatting skills, I enjoy helping clients create, polish, publish, and promote gush-worthy books.
Clients enjoy working with me for the following reasons:
- Clear, efficient, and timely communication from start to finish
- Consistency with meeting deadlines
- Thorough editing and formatting
- Engaging, conversational writing style
- Writing from lived experience, empathy with my clients, and careful research
You can read a samples of my work using the following links:
- "Allusion Defined: 25+ Allusion Examples from Literature and Life"
- "Engage: The Ultimate Guide to Learner Engagement in 2021!"
- "15 Great Places to Find Online Magazine Writing Jobs in 2021"
- "30 Successful Real-World Gamification Examples"
- "How to Become a Writer: 9 Simple Steps You Can Take in 2021"
- "101 Essential Video Marketing Statistics for 2021"
- "The 7 Best Web Push Notification Services in 2021 (Who’s #1?)"
- "139 eCommerce Statistics eMarketers Need to Know in 2021!"
- "Small Business Marketing for 2020: Muscle-Car Results On A Minivan Budget"
- "What Does It Mean to Be a Functional Alcoholic?"
- "What Does It Mean to Be Asocial?"
As someone who's curious about and open to a variety of personal development paths, I look forward to helping your readers discover their gifts, learn from their experiences, and find their way forward.