I'm a Minnesota-based author who enjoys writing (mostly long-form content) and coding (full stack web and mobile app development).
While I also write on alcohol addiction and the challenges that go with thyroid health issues and adult autism, the blog on my author website focuses mainly on health, relationships, and personal growth for women aged 40 years and above.
Clients enjoy working with me for the following reasons:
- Clear, efficient, and timely communication from start to finish
- Consistency with meeting deadlines
- Thorough editing and formatting
- Engaging, conversational writing style
- Writing from lived experience, empathy with my clients, and careful research
I enjoy researching topics and writing detailed, engaging how-to content. And thanks to Smart Blogger's Content Marketing Certification (CMC) program and some great clients, I'm learning more about content marketing and SEO.
You can read samples of my work using the following links:
- "20 Influencer Marketing Tools Influencers Need in 2022"
- "Build a Social Media Marketing Funnel (& Convert Like Crazy!)"
- "Employee Online Training Software (Our 23 Top Picks for 2022!)"
- "What Is Digital Engagement (& How to Increase It in 2022!)"
- "Essential Guide to Sales Funnel Software (2022 Edition)"
- "SEO Marketing Tools: Our Top Picks for 2022 (30+ Tools!)"
- "37 Synecdoche Examples (+ An Easy-to-Understand Definition)"
- "Allusion Defined: 25+ Allusion Examples from Literature and Life"
- "Engage: The Ultimate Guide to Learner Engagement in 2021!"
- "15 Great Places to Find Online Magazine Writing Jobs in 2021"
- "30 Successful Real-World Gamification Examples"
- "How to Become a Writer: 9 Simple Steps You Can Take in 2021"
- "101 Essential Video Marketing Statistics for 2021"
- "The 7 Best Web Push Notification Services in 2021 (Who’s #1?)"
- "139 eCommerce Statistics eMarketers Need to Know in 2021!"
- "Small Business Marketing for 2020: Muscle-Car Results On A Minivan Budget"
- "What Does It Mean to Be a Functional Alcoholic?"
- "What Does It Mean to Be Asocial?"