Your target customer is searching for a detailed answer to solve a problem she has. With my help, you can have the answer for her on your site.
She clicks on your link in the search results and finds exactly what she is looking for.
She stays on your site and forms a positive impression of your brand.
Together, your company and I can publish SEO content that will gain your target audience’s trust and loyalty and turn them into your customers.
I’m Sarah Gillam, writing for you from Columbus, Ohio. I have over 10 years of experience creating educational content and tools and am a certified content marketing writer and certified professional résumé writer. My Bachelor’s degree is in English, and I have a Master’s degree in Education. I specialize in well-researched, detailed articles that can rank well in Google searches and fully solve problems for readers in order to build your brand’s reputation.
Why work with me?
- I will make sure I understand the goals, deadlines, target audience, etc. so that you won’t have to worry about answering questions, micromanaging, or extensive revisions.
- I have substantial experience with writing and adapting content for a specific audience, purpose, style, and/or tone.
- I have a remarkable ability to understand complex, technical, or obscure topics and make them accessible to everyone.
How does this work?
- Before I write anything, I establish the needs of your individual project with you.
- I conduct a competitive analysis for your target keywords and discuss with you any results which suggest an adjustment in the initial project parameters.
- I research, write, and submit a polished article for you to review and ultimately publish on your site in service to your overall marketing strategy.
I can also develop valuable digital products that make it easy for you to generate leads and increase your email opt-in subscribers.
I invite you to view my writing samples to see how my clear, approachable writing style entices the target reader into clicking on and reading content on your site.