Obsessed with helping agencies and businesses give their clients and prospects content they crave.
She is on a mission to stomp out mass feelings of unworthiness and replace them with self-love and appreciation. She writes insanely useful guides on personal and spiritual development because she is devoted to sharing love, light, and wellness.
She also has over 15 years of professional experience in engineering and technical fields, which gives her a unique perspective. This experience translates into great research skills and fearlessness towards technology and scientific topics (even in the world of personal growth).
Working With Me
- My first job is to understand what you need and do my best to deliver those results.
- Easy to communicate with - a big plus during the on-boarding and editing process.
- Excellent reading comprehension, aka, I can follow written directions.
- I take pride in my work: I create 100% original copy. You don't have to worry about plagiarism.
- Great research skills. I am a former engineer, I love that sh_t!
- My work is not limited to Simply Writing, my knowledge of SEO, WordPress, - this is a bonus for parties I work with.
- Multifaceted, which adds increased value to my offering.
- Can work independently or with a team.
- I enjoy conducting original research including surveys, and audiences poll. Original Research is a new way to create thought leadership with your content for your clients. Once the original research is create I publish content and results (white papers, articles, webinars) based on that research.
- Capitalize on the relationship between SEO and content.
- Provide SEO research and analyze keywords and secondary keywords that will boost content.
- Can write content that resonates along different points along the customer journey.
- Excellent researcher.
- Can create content briefs for busy entrepreneurs. I can also follow a well-crafted content brief.
- Write in different tones and vibes,
- Writes irresistible headlines.
- Native English Speaker.
- Passionate and knowledgable about Personal and Spiritual Growth Topics
- Comfortable writing various forms of content. Including Articles; Blog Post; E-books; Social Media Post; Website copy; and scripts for videos/podcasts.
- Maintain a content calendar
- Proofreading and revising content
- Can provide content ideas and strategies for wholistic approach.
Software and Computer Skills
It's 2019, I don't know too many people who are not computer savvy. Myself included. No, I don't know every program in the world. But I am comfortable and confident using a computer. Learning and navigating most programs is effortless.
Here are a few standard programs I flow with:
- Google Suites
- Microsoft Suite
- Photoshop, Canva, and other photo-editing/creation apps)
- Zoom, Messenger
- SEO Research Tools like Ahrefs, Ubersuggest, SEMRush
Content Marketing Certification, SmartBlogger