Howdy! I’m Mitch, a homeless freelance personal finance writer.
I write about real estate, credit, insurance, loans, retirement, and banking—all while working from Airbnbs around the world as a digital nomad.
My work has been featured in Forbes, USA Today, Yahoo Finance, and Reader’s Digest. I’ve also written hundreds of articles for private financial advisors and respected financial publications such as Money Crashers and Moneywise.com.
Nowadays, the average reader lacks the attention span to dissect dry, complex financial topics.
Nobody wants to scour IRS.com and other technical government websites to find information.
They want it spoonfed. And they want it fun.
That’s where I come in.
I have a knack for taking snooze-worthy financial topics, simplifying them, sprinkling in some empathy, and wrapping it all up in a friendly-yet-authoritative package.
Not only are my articles optimized to drive traffic from Google, but they’re also designed to suck readers in.
After all, you don’t want readers to skim. You want them to read every line. Then you want them to find the content so useful that they click to another article, and another article, and another, until finally...
They take action.
- How to Do Your Own Taxes
- How to Qualify for a Mortgage
- What is a Single-Family Home?
- How Does Car Insurance Work?
- What Happens When a Bank Fails?
- How Much Should I Offer on a House?
- How to Lower Student Loan Payments
- How to Switch Car Insurance to Cut Costs
- IRS Scraps Plans for Selfie Security System
- 22 Ideas to Make & Save an Extra $10,000 Fast
- 21 Behavioral Interview Questions for Managers
- 10 Housing Market Trends Investors Must Know
- 115 Proven Ways to Make Money Traveling in 2021
- Can You Buy a House Without a Real Estate Agent?
- Building Wealth with Real Estate: A Beginner's Guide
- 13 Ways to Save Money on Budget Airline Flight Tickets
- How to Buy a Foreclosed Home: What You Need to Know
- How to Become a Digital Nomad in 2021: The Definitive Guide
- 20 Student Loans Questions to Ask Yourself Before Borrowing
- Living in an RV Full-Time: Average Costs vs. Savings Breakdown
- 12 Questions to Ask When Buying a House to Avoid Unpleasant Surprises
- Your 2022 Social Security Raise Might Surprise You — Prep for the Good and the Bad (Yahoo Finance)
- These Are the 10 Most Dangerous Roads in the U.S. — Don't Drive Them With Your Guard Down (Yahoo Sport)
- As Soaring Inflation and a Struggling Stock Market Weigh Heavily on Americans, Is There Such a Thing as 'Good Debt' Right Now? (Yahoo)
- Investors Bruised by the Stock Market Are Crawling Back to Savings Bonds — Here's What This Once Humble, Now Hot Asset Can Do For You (Yahoo)
Looking for a finance writer? Shoot me an email: email@example.com
- Mitch excels at submitting well-written and -researched finance work no matter the topic — and we know he won't miss a deadline. It's difficult to find a writer who can be counted on for both quality and scale, but we know we can count on Mitch.” - Rudro Chakrabarti, Managing Editor, MoneyWise.com
- I am beyond happy that I met Mitch. His copywriting has accelerated Longleaf Lending's SEO strategy. Our company is only a year old, and we are already ranking for numerous competitive keywords in the Top 10 thanks to Mitch's great research and writing ability. Mitch's finance and real estate background allowed him to pick up the nuances of our lending business quickly. I do a few minutes of keyword research, type out a quick outline, and leave the rest of the heavy lifting to him. Most drafts are ready to publish without any further input. I highly recommend Mitch to anyone looking for help with their SEO strategy in business, finance, or real estate.” - Matt Weidert, Longleaf Lending
- “Mitch is a fantastic writer with a positive attitude. His work is high-quality and reliable. We’ve used him for personal finance content and have been pleased with the content. Highly recommended!” - Claire Akin, Indigo
- “Congratulations - your ultimate guide passed our criteria! Heck, it passed with flying colors. It’s one of the best I’ve received. You have a great distinct writing voice! I love it :)” - SmartBlogger Content Marketing Certification
- “...I have only one word: WOW. I had no idea where to begin, what to do, or how to do it. But somehow you knit it all together to make sense of the blur that I had in my head. You are truly gifted in breaking down a really complicated assignment, into bite-sized pieces, ready for digestion by even the most ill-equipped student. Absolutely fantastic. Your article is both inspiring, funny, and simply put, motivating. For this I thank you. I am so glad I stumbled upon this. It will change my life in more ways than I could explain. Salute.” - Reader comment
- “Hi Mitch! I am so excited, you have no idea. You totally nailed how I write my stuff and the content. I loved everything and we don’t need to change a thing. Thank you so much! P.S. My colleague is looking for a good copywriter, do you mind if I give her your info?" - Helena Alkhas, APersonalOrganizer.com
- "Mitchell Glass is a great resource for any company. He is quick to respond and deliver while accepting any feedback. In working with Mitchell, I find him to be reliable, creative, and eager to help. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a copywriter." - Rachel Downey, Share Your Genius Podcasting
- “Mitch, these are great! Apologies for not giving feedback but it appears you didn't need it. You can probably tell why I couldn't bring myself to write these; they are pretty grueling. But if you can write a B2B blog post on this topic, you can write about anything.” - Dave Veldt, Interactually
- “Do you know your email is the ONLY email I’ve ever received where I’ve read the post and thought ‘Yes! Love this dude’s site and post and would like to share it with my audience.’ The only one… and I get a lot of these kinds of emails.” - Response to cold outreach promoting my content
Copywriting and Consulting Experience:
- Money Crashers
- Longleaf Lending
- World Financial Group
- Kashoo Accounting
- Indigo Marketing
- Century 21 Masters
- Copywriting Course
- Eventual Millionaire
- Sausage Dog Central
- Social Video House
- Share Your Genius
- Top Speed Golf
- Orlando Golf Performance
- The MD Journey
- McDonald Consulting Group
- Provenance Market
- Stacy Brookman
- Life Story Laboratory
- Dad the Best I Can
- Summit Writing
- Perfect Credentials
- Corey J Williams Photography
- Ping Pong Legends
- Zac Cupples Fitness
- Midwest Disc Institute
- Digital Solopreneur
- Most Recommended Books
- Email Edgar
- Red Cabin Farm
- Rad Thought
- Side Hustling Parents
- Nimble Bar
- A Personal Organizer
- Kickstart Reading
- Apollo Answering Service
- The Female Doc
- Self Mastery Course
- Healthy Clean Carpets
- Leave Law Behind
- Plumb Crazy Plumbers
- Reuven Lerner’s Python Courses
- Jacqueline Piotaz Cosmetics
- Synthetic Relics
- International Product Manager
- Freelance Field Guide
- Entertainment Lawyer Los Angelos
- Hitman Advertising
- Situp Doggy
- Vegetarian Zen
- EN Capital
- Golden Touch Digital
- Lights On Digital
- Be Desired
- Teaching English Academy
- The Ph.D. Proofreaders
- Creative & Productive
- Arsenal MKG
- Ian Connel Creative
- Onboard Game + Gastro Pub
- OSV Group
- Speedy Sep
- InkJet Supply Pro
- Reboot Plan
Need a finance writer? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal blog: https://www.projectuntethered.com/