I’m Michelle, a SmartBlogger-certified content marketer based in the Detroit metro area.
I can help you communicate your value, educate your customers, and persuade them to choose your products or services over those of your competitors.
Jon Morrow and the SmartBlogger team equipped me with the skills to write reader-friendly content capable of ranking on the first page of Google's search engine results pages.
I specialize in long-form content—blog posts, articles, white papers, lead magnets, and email newsletters.
As a word nerd from way back, it was probably inevitable that I gravitated to a writing career. My shelves are filled with writing guides, and I subscribe to many, many blogs. I read a book a week on average and even listen to grammar podcasts.
My four-bullet bio:
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing and communications—B2B and B2C.
- Additional certifications in SEO keyword research and SEO writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications & digital media.
- Journalism training/experience.
What to Expect When Working with Me
With your goals in mind, I write engaging, relevant content backed by solid research and sound SEO strategy.
My writing style is clear and professional, yet conversational. No jargon or fluff. I adapt to your brand voice and target audience.
You can count on me to keep your projects running smoothly. I’m resourceful, reliable, and tech-savvy.
Clients know they can rely on me because of my organized, methodical approach to project management and the writing process. No need to worry about missed deadlines or anything slipping through the cracks.
I love what I do, and it shows in my work and client relationships.
- Get in touch with me at email@example.com
- We’ll discuss your project—topic, scope, goals, and deadlines—to see if we’re a good fit.
- If we are, we’ll set expectations with a content brief from your side (alternatively, I can create the content brief with your input) and a post-research outline from mine.
- I’ll write the project based on the agreed-upon outline and forward the first draft.
- You’ll provide feedback, and I’ll make any requested changes.
Let me help you reach your goals by putting my content marketing, SEO, and communications expertise to work for you.
This is the post that helped me earn my Certified Content Marketer credential: How to Relieve Lower Back Pain: The Ultimate Guide (+ 10 Proven Prevention Tips).
" We were very impressed by your first assignment for us! Your work was on-brief and captured the right style for the topic and client. We're so happy to have you onboard." - Marissa Marietta, Goldman Marketing Group
Article referenced in above testimonial: Botox or Dermal Fillers: Which is Right for You?