You have an amazing product or service that you want people to buy. You need to grab their attention before they decide to buy your products. But people are busy; they might scroll through your page to the next shiny object.
How do you hold their attention?
That’s where I come in.
I am what you get when you marry an astute research analyst with a compelling storyteller.
With a decade long experience as a content strategist and with half a decade’s experience as a fiction writer, I know:
- how to keep your target audience on the page and then convince them to take action.
-how to present the most important information about your business in a compelling, engaging, and effective way.
How do I do this?
Well, I’m a mind reader (kind of).
I know that readers want to be understood. I keep in mind the searcher intent and the pain points of your audience when I write about your business and how it can help address their problems.
You need content
-that’s free of fluff
-that grabs readers' attention
-that motivates your readers to take action.
I create SEO-optimized, mobile friendly, scannable copies for:
So far, I have written for businesses and publications in the finance, technology, career, beauty, pop culture, feminism, and personal growth segments.
With master’s degrees in Economics and International Business, I can confidently say that I understand businesses like yours.
With several published short stories and a novel under my belt, I know how to emotionally impact your readers.
My Content Marketing Strategist certification from SmartBlogger further testifies that I can create top ranking and lead generating content for your business.
Want to sample my writing?
Here's my ultimate guide for frugal living:
During my stint with Trefis, a Boston-based equity analysis firm, I'd written 150+ insightful research articles encompassing macroeconomic trends, industry trends and company dynamics, that were syndicated to leading financial websites such as Forbes, Seeking Alpha and Nasdaq.
Here are a few samples:
- Why Is Victoria's Secret Undergoing Restructuring Changes?
- Why Did L’Oréal Decide to Acquire Three Active Cosmetics Brands from Valeant for $1.3 Billion?
- 2015 Was A Fantastic Year for Ctrip, and 2016 Might Be Even Better!
- Here's How Estee Lauder Plans to Grow in China
- How Guess Is Changing Its Positioning and Focus on The Americas
Here are some of my viral articles from Women's Web where I worked as a commissioned writer:
- 5 Gutsy Women Share Their Stories Of Being A Single Mother In India(viewed and engaged with over 43,000 times)
- These Women Who Married Before 25 Don’t Want Their Children To Do The Same(viewed and engaged with over 28,500 times)
- Here’s Why The High Court Calling ‘Roka Ceremony’ A Social Evil, Is Commendable(viewed and engaged with over 28,000 times)
- The Portrayal Of Muslim Women In Bollywood Is Stuck In A Time Warp, And Needs Some Serious Revamping(viewed and engaged with over 22,000 times)
- 5 Things That Older Women In A Relationship With Younger Men Want You To Know(viewed and engaged with over 22,000 times)
I created content from scratch for Nitteo, a US-based startup that helps set global capability centers in India. Below are a few samples:
- Five sectors that are in rapid innovation mode
- Hybrid work models could be the new normal in the post pandemic work environment
- India’s tech talent market is hot with a promising future
- Growing Talent Pool Make India The Most Attractive Location for Tech Hiring
- The $8.452 Trillion Talent Question
Here are some of my ghostwritten articles for Resume Genius:
- How to Put Cum Laude on a Resume
- How to Write a Nurse Practitioner Resume
- How to Sign a Cover Letter
My debut novel, A Mother’s Goodbye, won a novel pitch contest and was published in July 2021.
I look forward to working with you.