Are you a busy entrepreneur (coach, course creator, blogger) who needs authoritative, and compelling SEO-optimized content to impact your market?
Because you have a phenomenal service or product but lack the time or skills to engage and inspire your audience?
I can help.
My writing superpower
Like you, no doubt, I respect the reader’s limited time and attention. So I've trained with the best on the web to write clear, trustworthy, and engaging content that finds your readers.
Hear from some clients:
Pat Blakely, head coach and intern supervisor at SmartBlogger.com with over 4 million readers (my post reached page 1 in six months) :
Jeanette is an excellent writer, quick study, and a bonafide pleasure to work with. On every project, she brought insight, flair, and a respect for time. She’s keen too, and her attention to detail made my job a lot easier. Most important to me, she’s fun and easy to work with!
Anthony Metivier, about my post on Magnetic Memory Method, that consistently ranks in the top 5 on page 1 of a Google search, even after 2 years :
Jeanette is a creative and proactive writer. She tuned in on exactly what I needed for my site and helped craft content that will work for both human readers and SEO. She even took extra steps to work with the SEO expert on my team.Jeanette produces clear writing in record time. And the best part is that I couldn’t have written it myself, but it still reads like its in my voice, but 10x better. I highly recommend you choose Jeanette for your next project.
I'm really impressed with the high quality of your work, speed of delivery, and versatility with different writing topics. I look forward to you writing for us on an ongoing basis.
James Marlin's personal development blog:
Jeanette created just what I wanted for my site—a post that was fun, engaging, thought-provoking but light, informative. The information was presented in a very easy to digest manner, while avoiding being just a surface level piece, lacking depth.
It's great working with someone with a strong background in the personal development field and who intuitively gets what the posts need.
Am I the writer for you?
Yes, if you need in-depth, comprehensive long-form or short online content, including blog posts and ultimate guides.
Yes, if you need to grow the trust and authority of your blog, brand, or cause.
Yes, if you want writing that optimizes visibility in Google searches and attracts eager customers.
Yes, if your readers are interested in:
- Personal development
- Creating online courses
- Women’s empowerment
- The craft of writing
- Writing a nonfiction book
I graduated in psychology, English, and education, and have a Ph.D. in the ancient Vedic science of full human development. As an accredited teacher of the Transcendental Meditation technique, I've run meditation retreats around the world for several decades, worked on Consciousness-Based Education curricula, edited college papers, and have been published in an international journal. I thrive in helping others grow into their potential.
Teaching taught me to create engaging material and apply rigor in writing.
Working with women (in personal development) confirmed for me that our powers are unlimited and mostly untapped.
Writing an e-book on Amazon (to encourage mature women to write) was both fun and a challenge.
Content marketing specialty
I work with online business owners, course creators, and those destined to make an impact.
As a Smart Blogger-Certified Content Marketing and SEO Strategy specialist, I work with you to understand your goals. Whether that's for one post or a series in a content calendar, I research your competition and craft a content brief for your review before submitting a draft.
If you want a writer who has expertise in your topics and gets you results, let’s be in touch to discuss your next project.
For writing samples, see:
- The 3-Step Strategy That Turned Brene Brown Into the Champion of Vulnerability
- Are Authors Born That Way?
- 3 Simple (But Effective) Pieces of Advice I'd Give Anyone Starting in Digital Writing
- 5 Common (But Easily Fixable) Mistakes People Make Working in Content Marketing
- SmartBlogger: 7 Personal Narrative Examples That'll Up Your Essay Game
- Mirasee: How to Design Your Amazing Course Content (Guide for 2022)
- Mirasee: 15+ Top Platforms for Selling Digital Downloads
- Mirasee: The 11+ Best WordPress LMS Plugins (Updated for 2022)
- Mirasee: What is a Virtual Classroom (+ How to Choose a Platform)
- Mirasee: 14+ Amazing Thinkific Examples for 2021
- Mirasee: 35+ Best Marketing Tools for 2022 (HubSpot, Ahrefs & More)
- Why Self Awareness Matters (45 Powerful Quotes)
- 5 Myths About Journaling
- 9 Things Creative Thinkers Do Differently
- Write Your Book at Fifty (sample chapter from Amazon book)
- 5 Types of Negative Self-Talk: Which One is Holding You Back?
- How To Relieve Lower Back Pain Easily At Home: Your 2022 Ultimate Guide