Hi, I'm James, a certified content marketer based in Southern California with over 10 years of experience in healthcare and life sciences industries.
Having been a part of start-up companies and being an underdog, I enjoy helping companies looking to grow and raise their profiles through effective content marketing campaigns.
I will be your partner from the start by thoroughly understanding your needs, and generating a content outline that will meet your objectives -- whether to drive more traffic with SEO and/or to become a significant player in the targeted space and challenge the "top dogs" for their money. With your approval of the outline, I will then start writing up a draft. You will be kept updated throughout the process so communication is streamlined and the final draft/project will be completed to meet your goals.
In my writing (as in real life), I try to incorporate a bit of humor or wit whenever I can to keep the audience engaged while imparting the key points in a logical, concise, and organized fashion.
Here are a few reasons to work with me:
- I'm very detail-oriented and thorough with my work, from competitive research to the actual write-up.
- I'm big on communication and following schedules. If any issues pop up, you can expect to hear from me ASAP. If you have any concerns and need to reach me, you can expect to hear back within 24 hours.
- Having managed and executed successful consulting team projects in the past, nothing brings me more satisfaction than having a trusted, ongoing relationship that results in additional project engagements. I approach each project with this goal in mind.
As a quick and avid learner, I am open to a diverse number of topics. However, based on my background/experience, here are some areas that I'm most familiar with (in no particular order) --
- Healthcare, Medicine, Natural Therapy, Complementary/Integrative Medicine, Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine
- I've been a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist for over 10 years, with a Master of Traditional Oriental Medicine degree and board certification in East-West Integrative Physical Medicine. I've also received advanced training via pre- and postgraduate internships in integrative medicine at top university teaching hospitals in China. So, I'm very familiar with this area.
- Life Sciences, Drug/Biotherapeutic Development, Medical Devices, Medical Diagnostics, Vaccines
- Armed with a Master of Bioscience degree with an emphasis on Business, I was involved in a number of consulting projects with start-up bioscience companies and research institutions to advise them on their product development & commercialization strategy.
- Business Start-ups/Planning, Competitive/Market Research, Commercialization Strategy
- As an analyst for a management consulting company in the bioscience space, I advised start-ups with their pitch presentations to assist with their commercialization partnering efforts.
- Real Estate, Investments, Property Management
- Having invested in and assisting family members with real estate for a number of years, it's always been a topic of interest.
- Travel, Food
- I love to travel and love to eat. Can't wait to do more of both when the pandemic is over.
- As a multilingual family that's invested a lot in education, education has always been very important. So, especially in this age of distance learning, this is a very challenging topic for most families. I look forward to contributing to this area.
Here is a sample of my work:
Thank you for reading through my long introduction. I hope to earn your business. Please feel free to contact me to see how I may assist you reach your goals.