Who I am:
I am a content creator based in the southwest. I have more than 15 years of experience in software training and coaching, from Professional Development continuing education software training to Electronic Medical Records software training. Since I retired from software training in 2020, I’ve been doing freelance writing.
What I do:
I create content for small businesses needing expert value-added content for their websites and blogs. Specializing in comprehensive 3,000+ word guides on your digital marketing niche to drive traffic to your website and convert sales.
How I work:
- I start all projects by asking my clients to fill out (or send) a creative brief detailing their target audience, keywords, and objectives.
- I then conduct competitive research, gathering information on what we can do better.
- I'll submit an outline for edits and approval.
- Included in my fees are 2 drafts with edits and then a final deliverable.
- My writing style is informative.
- I typically quote work based on a per-hour fee.
Why you should hire me:
My primary writing focus is on articles, blogs, and site content. In addition, I have expert knowledge, interest, and personal experience in Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, and SEO. My content is easy to read, informative, interesting, and search engine friendly.