Nine and a half times out of ten, I get what I want. So if I want your website to climb the search engine rankings, it will.
As a self-funded university graduate (BSc), certified content marketer and a seasoned traveller who’s lived his entire adult life (14 years) dept-free, I prefer to write about these topics:
- Investment & Personal Finance
- Science & Technology (especially Geoscience)
- Travel & Tourism
I specialise in writing logically structured, easy to follow content such as “how-to” guides. My knack to sympathise with readers and present difficult concepts as straightforward will stimulate your website’s organic growth.
Also, I have no qualms with ghostwriting. Your time is precious. I get that.
After ironing out the details of what you desire from your post, I do competitive research and create a content outline, which I submit for your approval. Only once you give the go-ahead will I write up the first draft.
You can view some of my work here:
- How to Write an Academic Essay (With Useful Tools & Examples) [Personal blog]
- Skiing and Snowboarding in Canada [First page Google ranking for “Snowboarding in Canada”]
- The Easiest & Safest Way to Move a Mattress [Fist page Google ranking for “How to move a mattress”]
If you want to work with a writer who understands that success is defined by results, get in touch so that we can discuss your next piece of content.