What people are saying...
"Cathy Hutchison is brilliant at helping thought leaders craft their ideas into content. She understands SEO and executes in a way that has intelligence and heart." - Jon Morrow, CEO, SmartBlogger
If you want to become known for something online, Cathy Hutchison can help.
My A-game is helping professionals establish their authority as thought leaders through articles, reports, features, case studies, emails, and SEO-driven content.
Whether you need journalistic-style content or a ghost writer to mirror your voice, I can interview you, help you organize your ideas, and create SEO-optimized, ready-to-publish pieces that connect your name with the ideas most important to your success.
I have over 20 years of pitching and publishing with trade publications and can craft targeted content for the print and online journals that matter in your industry. (Or I can just help you craft pieces to raise your status on LinkedIn.)
What you'll get
- A professional who knows how to work with busy leaders who have difficulty finding time to create content.
- An experienced interviewer who will help you get your ideas out of your head and into a publishable format.
- A writer who specializes in scannable, conversational, SEO-optimized, online copy that gets you noticed.
If you are a leader who needs to publish high-quality content, I can help. Shoot me an email at email@example.com. (And check out the samples below.)
- Failure to Lead (what your team will never tell you) - writing with Craig Janssen
- How to Reengage Disengaged Employees (even when it seems impossible) - writing with Rex Miller
- Herbal Tea Benefits | The Daily Secret to Health and Vitality - writing with Melanie Hoy
- How a Fashionista on Facebook Got Me to Ditch My Yoga Pants - Better Humans
- 7 Reasons a Minimalist Lifestyle Can Optimize Creativity - Business Insider
- 2022 Gift Guide for Journalers - Your Visual Journal
- I've been married for over 30 years and I can tell you soulmates are a myth - Business Insider
- 5 Steps to Launch a Side Hustle with 40 Ideas to Inspire You - Hacker Noon